Home is the most important place. Plain and simple.
That said, I'm glad you've found your way to Magnolia Realty. Our agents are some of the best in the business, and they're ready to help see you through this journey of buying or selling from start to finish. This is a big job, and it's a responsibility we don't take lightly.
We're happy you're here. Now...let's get started.
Chip Gaines, Magnolia Realty
Discover the perfect place to put down your roots.
At Magnolia Realty we understand that choosing the right home for you is less about its physical aesthetics and more about where you see yourself and your family setting down roots. That's why our dedicated and passionate real estate agents in Texas take great pride in going the extra mile to locate the home you've always wanted.
Waco, affectionately called the Heart of Texas, is home to Magnolia, Baylor University and more. Waco is positioned right along I-35, making travel easy to surrounding cities such as Dallas and Austin (each only an hour and a half away). With a current population of 138,183, Waco also has a few surrounding towns such as Hewitt, Woodway and Robinson, making the total population for the area 183,563.
Waco includes natural highlights like the 400-acre Cameron Park, the 52-acre Cameron Park Zoo, Lake Waco and the Brazos River. Many homes in Waco are found in peaceful neighborhoods with plenty of local businesses, coffee shops, museums and restaurants nearby. Waco is an up-and-coming city that offers a little something for everyone.
For more information about Waco and all of the attractions, amenities, and history that make it a wonderful place to call home, visit their official website.
Waco real estate at a glance
- As of July 2019, the median sales price in the Waco area is $205,000.
- Waco real estate appreciated 44.23% over the last ten years, putting Waco in the top 10% nationally for real estate appreciation
- In 2017, 45.2% of Waco residents were homeowners.
- The average time a home stays on the market in Waco is 48 days.
Why choose Magnolia Realty?
With more than 15 years of experience in the home construction, design, and real estate business, we have the knowledge, credentials, and grit required to help you find the next place you'll call home.
In addition to our track record of pursuing excellence, we are familiar with the areas we service, as we are also Texas residents. We know the nuances that make each community unique, and we love sharing those stories and facts with our clients to give them an even deeper knowledge of their potential future home.
When we list our homes for sale in Waco, TX, we make sure that we include all of the relevant details that are important to potential homeowners. We make it our mission to ensure that our clients know we are by their side through every phase of the home buying process - from the initial consultation and home showings, to final negotiations. If you need us, we're always just a phone call away.
If you are considering Waco properties in your home search, we encourage you to reach out to us and let us help you along this exciting journey.
How to get started
Before you begin browsing Waco home listings, it's important to understand the local real estate climate and determine which type of home is most fitting for you and your family.
Some questions to consider include:
- What is my ideal budget and is there any room within it for flexibility?
- What are the most attractive features of the Waco area? Which ones do I consider to be most important when it comes to deciding where I will live?
- Do I want to be able to walk to my workplace or local amenities? Or am I willing to commute?
- Am I willing to take on a fixer upper? Or is turnkey a must?
- What are my must-have features in a home? On which features can I compromise?
- How close do I want my neighbors to be? Do I prefer solitude? Or would I prefer to be in an active, close-knit area of town?
- Are there any areas of concern that I've noticed when looking into the Waco area?
By answering these questions in advance, you make it easier for your Waco realty expert to eliminate homes that don't match your vision, saving you valuable time and energy. It also ensures that when you begin the viewing phase of your home search, you are only brought to homes for sale in Waco, TX that align with your preferences, requirements, and desires.
After answering the above questions, we welcome you to browse our available listings in Waco.
Are you ready to find your dream home with the help of an experienced Waco real estate professional? Contact us today! One of our skilled associates would be happy to assist you.